My AIP Table - The Journal


Hello!

Welcome to My AIP Table - The Journal.

I have been on a journey for a few years ... a journey I will tell you all about in my next post.
For now though, I want to share a few of my thoughts and the reason for this blog.

Like I said, I have been on a journey.  
It's a journey of healing.
Healing through diet and lifestyle. 
It's not a diet to lose weight.  It's not an on again off again thing.
It's a diet to reverse symptoms, find healing and then live in and maintain health.

I started in April 2017 and I haven't looked back.

I have an instagram account called My AIP Table where I share mostly photos of food.
I enjoy that platform but I want to do something a little more for 2020.

I want to write an online journal of sorts ... that is what you have stumbled upon here!

I want a place where I can write notes about what I am learning. 
Notes with links to various websites and blogs and podcasts that I find helpful.

A place where I can write notes to myself ... notes that might be 
helpful to others who are on a similar sort of journey.

A place to talk about books ... cookbooks, health books, etc.
I might even prepare and then review some recipes out of said cookbooks! 

I will share recipes.  
Links to recipes I love that are already online.
Recipes that I have modified.
Recipes that are my own.

I may also write some posts about the journey itself.  
The triumphs.  The failures.   The ups.  The downs.  The joy.  The sorrow.
We will see how that plays out ... at this stage, it's just a dream.

This is a journal written not by a doctor, or a scientist, but by an ordinary 
woman trying to make sense of the vast expanse of information available.  
A human being just like you, trying to do the best 
with the hand I have been dealt.

I'd love for this to be a place of interaction.
A place where you and I can find common ground and connection.
Where our differences don't matter so much as our common
goal of renewed health does.  I hope to encourage you
in your journey as I walk my own.

Welcome!

Let's see where this goes ... 

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is me.

Word of the Year for 2021

Word of the Year for 2023