Red Hot Bliss Balls



If you don't like cinnamon, stop reading!

I loooooove cinnamon. 
And I especially love those little red hot cinnamon candies.
Of course, I'm not eating candy anymore so these are the closest I can get!

If you have successfully reintroduced nuts,
you can add 1.5 cups of slivered almonds to this recipe.

If you are still in the AIP
elimination phase, leave the nuts out.
(the one in the photo is nut free)

Ingredients:
2 cups shredded coconut
4 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 cup Medjool dates - pitted
4 Tablespoons cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
pinch of salt

Method:
Put all ingredients into a food processor -
I use my Thermomix.
Process til desired consistency.
Roll into balls - big, small, whatever takes your fancy.
Store in fridge.

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is me.

Word of the Year for 2021

Word of the Year for 2023