Instant Pot Apple Sauce



I made apple sauce in my instant pot the other day.
I just sort of winged it but it turned out great.
I basically just filled the pot with apples
and spices and let it do it's thing ...

Ingredients:
3 kgs (6.6 lbs) apples
(I use 2 or 3 types of apples)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
pinch star anise
juice of half a lemon
1/4 cup water


Method:
Core and cut apples into 8 pieces.
(I don't worry about peeling the apples.)
Add all ingredients to instant pot
Secure lid. Set on manual,
high pressure for
five minutes.

Let pressure release on it's own.

Once done, open lid and
use a stick blender (or regular blender)
to make blend the apple sauce to desired consistency.

Freezes well.

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is me.

Word of the Year for 2021

Word of the Year for 2023